"Before I shaped you in the womb I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you," Jeremiah 1:5
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Maternity Photos
So...at first I wasn't going to have maternity photos done, but a mini-maternity session came with our new born photo package. I love, love, love photography. I don’t' care to be a photographer myself, but I love having professional pictures as decoration in our house. Anyways, I have to admit I really enjoyed the session and am so glad we did it. Enjoy!
Blake and I were married August 1, 2009 and exactly a year later we found out we were expecting our first child. Timothy Camp was born on March 28, 2011 and has been a joyful blessing. Since most of our friends and family don't live in Chattanooga we want to be able to share this beautiful blessing with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment