Anyways, if you know me I am just not good at quickly putting on a smile or “faking” a smile. I’m totally horrible at it. With all these random individuals smiling at me now, I try my hardest to flash a genuine smile. My smiles just don’t come across as genuine as I want them too. I guess I am just caught off guard that random people are smiling at me but not saying anything to me. It’s alright to talk to pregnant women!!
2. Last night we had friends come over for the Super Bowl and they have a darling son who is almost 1 year old. It was such great practice for Blake and me to see what it’s like to entertain and feed a 1 year old. It was also a huge “eye opener” that our house is nowhere near baby proofed as it needs to be. At least we’ve got some time before Camp is crawling and pulling himself up. Lastly, Trixie was not a fan of this precious boy. She stayed in my lap or Blake’s lap the whole time. Trixie is so great with kids though. Our visitor pulled on her ear, would not let go and she just let him do it. She didn’t snare or bark. I tried to tell trixie that she has a soon to be ear puller, tail puller, loud and bigger than her brother on the way. Isn’t that crazy to think about? I’m going to birth a baby into this world that will already weigh more than my dog!!!
3. We finally got the bedding on Camp’s crib and soon the valiance will be put up. It was nice to see something completed in the nursery. I’ve already told Blake that this weekend is “baby weekend!” We will be out of town for the next two weekends. This weekend will consist of cleaning out the nursery closet, washing Camp’s clothes and putting them in their proper place and perhaps purchasing a changing table.
4. Lastly, here are just two pieces of clothing that make my husband smile.



No comments:
Post a Comment