This year we didn't make it to our favorite place, Hilton Head. But we did get to experience two wonderful family vacations!! Vacation with my folks was great. Blake and I had 7 babysitters!! Needless to say, we took full advantage of that. If we don't do Parents Night Out then we don't really get to go on dates. My parents were awesome in pretty much babysitting Camp the entire week. It was like Blake and I were on vacation just the two of us and it was wonderful!!!
Camp did better at the beach this time. The water was warmer and calmer. He wanted to eat the sand and shells. He did awesome on the drive back home which was 10hrs long.
If you know me then you know how much I love,love,love Beth Moore. Her "Breaking Free" and "James" studies changed my life. She's just as joyful, beautiful and awesome in person as she is in her Bible studies.
Now we are back home! Camp began MDO this week and Kindermusik class.





No comments:
Post a Comment