Thursday, July 5, 2012

Splash Park

In Chattanooga the City operates a splash park. Camp and I went for the first time last week with some of my girlfriends. Camp and a little girl around his age named Sofi have really taken "a liking" too each other. Sophie is the one who gave him a Valentine card that I had posted a while back. Her picture is below. They just hug each other, hold hands and giggle all the time. Most of the time Camp is around the same two girls because I'm good friends with their moms. His two girlfriends are Sophie and Hadley. Hadley hasn't started walking; therefore, Sofi has really taken the lead to Camp's heart! Camp was the only boy at the splash park. The rest of the children with our group were all girls. While my girlfriends stood around and talked with their girls just sitting in one area playing, I ran around the splash park. It was so worth it for Camp had the best time. We will go back again for sure! Splash Parks are perfect for toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment