All in all it was a peaceful weekend. I watched girl movies, read my "girly" books and sipped on a lot of tea. I have to admit, I did walk into someone's nursery a whole lot. I would just open the door and look around. Sometimes when I was up and around the house I felt like I could hear Camp crying etc. I'm just so accustomed to those noises now.
I also addressed all our Christmas cards and mailed them out. We received our first Christmas card on Saturday! I love, love, love Christmas cards. I think they are the best! I can't wait to get home and see whose card we received in the mail. I put every card we receive on our refrigerator. By the end I have to get pretty inventive with our magnets. I love them!


I love Christmas cards too! I would love to add you all to my Christmas card mailing list - drop me an email with your address if you dont mind! erinwhitson@bellsouth.net Glad you got a weekend to yourself, its good to get the chance to "miss" your kids and husband sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteErin