Monday, December 12, 2011

8 Months






OK, well you see how well the sign is working out these days. Here are the stats:

36 weeks (Not sure of his weight for he goes for his 9 month appointment in Jan.)
Diaper size 3 and we moved from Swaddlers to Cruisers.
9 to 12 month clothing.
He eats stage 1-3 foods.
He can pick-up foods and eat them. He's really good with puffs.
He eats 4 8oz bottles but now stops us when he doesn't want anymore.
Camp is crawling and pulling up.
He now has two teeth and his first tooth on the top has begun coming in.
He plays with toys and loves to pick them up and examine them.
He wants to eat everything he holds.
He loves the remote control and phones.
He says mama and dada more often now.
When he cries, he cries for mama.
He moved up in Daycare from the Lambs class to the Turtles class.
He moved up in the Church nursery to the creepers class.
He will lift his arms to be held.
He's a great sleeper and sleeps through the night even when he's sick and or teething.
He's gotten much better about napping at Daycare.
He's an awesome traveler.
He loves to take his socks off and chew/cuddle with them.
Still sucks his thumb.
We moved his swing and other newborn baby items out of his nursery.
Camp loves Trixie, but she's still not a fan.
It's just really amazing how much more Camp sees, understands, picks up and just talks and yells. He's vocal like his mama!
He's got quite a head full of hair. Blondish/brownish.
His eyes are blue/brown. Hazel or green? I was hoping they'd pick a color. They are pretty!
People always tell us that Camp is the happiest baby. In the nursery at church they fight over him. They call him that perfect Camp!
Camp is happy and easy going.
Camp loves to be cuddled in the morning time.
He waves but does it to himself.
He sleeps with your bottom up in the air.
He loves to cuddle with everything.

I'm really enjoying this stage. It has been a lot of fun to see him progress so quickly or what seems like overnight. I like watching him crawl (good-bye to sitting and watching TV) and listening to him just talk and talk.

Something that has really hit me hard is knowing that when Camp grows up, he will hurt my feelings. I know this is weird to go ahead and think about. Now that he lifts his arms to be held my heart melts. I can't imagine what it will be like when he tells me he loves me. My heart knows that also one day he will talk back to me or say something hurtful. I told my mom this week, I can't imagine how much that will hurt. I, of course, apologized for anything hurtful I ever said to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment