I'm 38 weeks today!! I can't believe it. I've become accustomed to swollen feet, fingers and face. I've also hit that point that many of my friends have talked about-getting no sleep. At night I just can't get comfortable and am up using the restroom. I'm doing the whole put the pillow under your belly to try to be comfortable. Finally, last night I took a Tylenol PM (yes you can have those when you're pregnant) and finally slept. At least today I feel as if I have energy.
After lots of prayer, I decided to cancel being induced. I wasn't too keen on the idea to begin with and my spirit never was at rest with it. I called the doctor and cancelled it yesterday. She asked me why and I said, "Well, call me old fashion but I'd rather him come on his own." BUT if I'm ever in danger or Camp is then yes I will be induced, but for right now we are both fine!!
I also decided that Friday is my last day physically at work. If Camp doesn't come this weekend or this week, I'll work from home next week. I'm really glad I made this decision for I need the rest.
On another note, last night our Sunday School class had a girl’s night out at the Melting Pot. It was such a blast!! I figured it was my last night out kind of thing. There were about 13 of us gals and it was totally awesome. It just made me realize how important it is to have girlfriends, especially godly girlfriends. Blake is my best friend but having girl time and discussing “girl talk” is just something Blake can’t provide me with and he’s not suppose too. I say all that to say, that it’s so important to surround ourselves with great girlfriends and to take time to have girl time. It’s so refreshing!!!
Well, I go to the doctor on Friday unless Camp arrives sooner!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment