Today Blake and I went to my 38 week appointment. By this time in my pregnancy when they call my name I walk straight to the lab, urinate in the cup and take my seat. The nurse never has to tell me what to do. I mean I’ve done it I don’t know how many times the last 9 months. Blake even has the same seat he sits in at the lab and he’s picked out two chairs in the lobby we always sit in due to they are the most comfortable. I’m sure all my “mom” friends agree, the doctor’s office becomes like your second home.
Anyways, great check-up today as we are progressing. I’m 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. Anytime now, right? My doctor said the only unpredictable thing about delivery is delivery!! I totally agree. I have to admit it is so fun to wait and not know when your baby will arrive. God’s timing is so perfect. He has showed that over and over to Blake and me during these last few weeks. I’ll have to blog about that soon.
Only one thing left to do, manicure and pedicure!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment