Since Kate is 9mths, I need to do her 8mth post! This was a big month for The Bug!!
-Kate is crawling now! She's already trying to pull up some. I've learned she's much harder to keep up with then Camp because she is quiet. I always know, due to the noise , where Camp is. Of course, when Camp crawled it was easier to watch him because it was just him. This time around, crawling has really kept me on my toes!! I've also noticed that with Kate crawling I have begun talking to her like a three year old and expect her to listen. I'll say Kate stop or don't go in there and nothing happens-ha! Kate crawling has been a big adjustment for Camp in the sharing department. Kate can now get to his toys and that doesn't always go over so well. He's decided to keep his door shut to his room because he doesn't want her in there. Oh my!
-two teeth pushed through and Kate handled that great.
-moving into 12mth clothes
-Kate says da-da and ma-ma
-she loves to clap
-she's begun eating meat baby food. I make her fruit and veggies, but not the meats. This has been an adjustment for her. She's beginning to like those. She's starting to use her jaw more to chew.
-she's still on a great sleeping schedule and has now become a great mapper both morning and afternoon.
-she's so alert and just wants to see everything and everyone.
-her smile is contagious.
-I don't know her weight and length, but will at 9mths. She's the youngest and biggest in her class. We seem to have big children!
-everyone says she looks like Camp now. That means the same, she looks like Blake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























No comments:
Post a Comment