Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Things

Camp has a new view from the back seat. We turned Camp facing forwards now. In TN, and maybe everywhere-not sure, they encourage you to keep your child facing backwards until they are two. We're to the point now that Camp is too long to be turned backwards anymore. Now facing forwards, he loves to look out the window and see what's going on or what not. Also, this new position tends to make him go to sleep more in the car. Here he is:




I've also got a new item in tote these days. I purchased a back pack. I hung up the diaper bag and have joined the other moms in slinging around a back pack. It's such freedom and so much easier when dealing with a toddler!! I used to think, " Why do all these momes have back packs?" Now I know. Don't knock it until you try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment