WOW!! I can’t believe it. It just doesn’t seem real to me…11months! Blake and I both agree that Camp has changed the most between month 10 and 11. It’s just amazing how much he has developed. He talks more and makes sense. He’s using new words like “Dog.” He can stand up by himself and now just needs to take a step to begin walking. He can put a basketball through his little basketball goal. He can turn on his toys. He can put shapes in the right spots. It’s just been amazing seeing him develop what seems like overnight. So, this is where we are:
-I don’t know length and weight. I will know for his year post.
-No more bottles!!! Yeah kitchen space. Camp drinks water and milk out of his sippee cups. I have to admit this ending and beginning was bitter sweet. I did almost cry when I fed him his last bottle, but by the time the feeling approached me he was already done with the bottle.
-He eats all table food. The only things he doesn’t like so far are broccoli and cottage cheese.
-He wears size 12 and 12 to 18 month clothes.
-He wears size four diapers.
-He loves balls and anything that rolls.
-He loves to throw things.
-He loves to wave and is just starting to blow kisses. It’s the best to pick him up at MDO or come home and he sees you and just smiles and waves.
-He has 8 teeth.
-He crawls fast now.
-He cruises around the furniture.
-He can stand up by himself and then just sits down. He can stand for a good while.
-He’s like a clock. He must be in bed by 8pm (or he gets ill) and he wakes up at 7:30am.
-He loves “kid” food: mac-n-cheese, hot dogs, cheese toast, etc.
-No one makes him smile like his daddy!!
-I, as the discipliner, have begun to tell Camp, “No.” He now repeats the word, “No,” back to me. HA!
-Now Trixie has taken a liking to Camp, but only when he’s eating. She stands right under his high chair and eats everything he drops.
-He opens and closes things now rather it is doors, the commode seat, cabinets etc.
-Camp must have his morning nap or the rest of the day is HORRIBLE!!! He is able to skip his afternoon nap and be fine. In the afternoons if he doesn’t sleep, he just sits in his crib for about an hour talking and playing with his stuff animals.
-He has curls too!!
-Hazel eyes-they didn’t turn brown.
I’ve learned that my floors are never clean enough-HA! I could literally sweep/vacuum everyday and Camp finds something to put in his mouth.
I’ve also learned that I don’t have to teach my child to disobey unfortunately sin is automatically in him. I’ve got to teach him goodness and Christ. Case and point: Camp don’t throw your food across the room. Camp looks at me and throws!!! At the same time, Camp is just being a kid.BUT when you’re at a restaurant and people are dodging because your kid is throwing food their way you’ve got to do something. I’m sure you could imagine my face!!! His daddy is the one who taught him how to throw.


No comments:
Post a Comment