29 inches
Size 3 diapers (Camp’s in cruisers). Almost ready for size 4.
He wears 12 month clothes and some 9 month clothes.
Camp loves to pull up and stand. He even lets go with one hand. He can gently sit himself down.
He only crawls when he has to.
He realizes now that when people leave the room they are not actually “gone.”
His favorite word is “Ma,Ma.” I’m not complaining.
Camp loves music.
He loves all electronics.
He loves Trixie. The feeling is still not mutual.
He eats all stages of food,puffs, yogurt and soft table food.
He takes 4 8oz bottles. Stops when he’s full.
Drinks out of sippy cup with a straw.
He’s still the best sleeper. Even through being sick he sleeps the whole night. The last time Camp did not sleep through the entire night was at 11 weeks. Not complaining here either. He usually wakes up at 7:30am or 8am.
He loves bath time. We all get wet now.
Camp loves people and will let anyone hold him.
He’s the best traveler. Probably because he’s traveled since he was young and we seem to do a lot of it.
If Camp is tired, he gets very ill and lets you know it. Much like his mom-ha!
No one can make Camp smile like his daddy.
Camp has four teeth.
He still sucks his thumb but not as much. Usually he sucks his thumb at nap time and when it’s time to go to sleep.
At Daycare his new teacher told me he is to pretty to be a boy. I said I know. I tell him he’s pretty (and beautiful) all the time.
Camp got his first pair of “real” shoes. He got pre-walker stride rites. Blake was sticker shocked! Those shoes are wonderful. His cousin gave him a pair of Roobez too.
The Dr. confirmed at Camp’s appointment that his eyes are hazel.
The Dr. also said he’s right on track developing.
He’s in the 70th percentile.
Lessons I’ve learned:
At Camp’s 9 month appointment (two days ago) the Dr. told me to take one bottle away. I took the night time bottle away. I know usually people save this bottle as the last one to go. Camp associates bath time with bed not his last bottle. He has slept through the night with no problems. The first night I was just waiting and waiting. I got no sleep and he slept great! I’m thinking we are down to three bottles now.
Call me weird, but I’ve gotten so use to taking Camp’s temperature through his lower region that I just do it all the time that way. Blake bought one of those thermometers that you rub across Camp’s forehead to get his temperature, but I still use the bottom. After all, it’s the most accurate and he keeps still.
Camp got the wonderful stomach bug that is going around. I always asked myself- how will I know the difference between spit-up and throw up. OH YOU KNOW!!!!
I’ve realized that putting long sleeves on an infant who moves around all the time is like a workout. I’m looking forward to short sleeves. Also with long sleeves, thumbs always seem to get stuck.
Socks-where are they? Can I buy a stock in socks?
We finally moved Camp’s swing and other baby items out of his nursery. We moved in his tractor and other big boy toys. Sad! I also finally cleaned out his closet. I packed away newborn to some 9 month clothes. Having to go through his newborn clothes was a tear jerker. I think I hugged most of his newborn outfits. Lesson learned for the next child: We had bought and been given so many newborn and 3 month clothes that Camp didn’t even wear them all. Next baby, I know it’s not necessary to have a heaping amount of clothes because they grow so fast. I’ve taken my new lesson and applied it to Camp’s winter wardrobe. His wardrobe has shrunk and he has worn every outfit. Much more cost effective!


No comments:
Post a Comment