(23 weeks) I don't have Camp's weight or length because he doesn't go back to the doctor until he is six months.
-He drinks 8oz of milk 4 times a day. He just started having cereal at night.
-2 diapers
-9 month clothes. Just like three months, where did six months clothes go?
-He has found his feet and tongue.
-He talks all the time. Of course, we have no idea what he's saying.
-He is still not the best napper but continues to sleep 12 hours at night.
-He loves to smile and giggle!
-He keeps his hands in his mouth constantly. Even when I'm trying to feed him he tries to suck his thumb or put at least two fingers in his mouth.
-He's not a big fan of his bumbo seat. For now we feed him out of it. He loves his soft gym even more now
-He still loves car rides BUT is not a big fan of his carrier.
-His eyes are blue and green.
-He rolls over from his back to his tummy.
-He has more neck control now but still not able to sit up. He still falls forward.
-Mommy has learned that she is the soother and daddy is the "fun" parent. Blake can make Camp smile so big and laugh so hard. Camp just gets a kick out of Blake. When I try to make him laugh and just giggle he looks at me like I'm weird. BUT when Camp is crying or upset he wants me. Blake will try to sooth him, but it takes mommy to get him to calm down. I'm happy to wrap my arms around him and tell him everything's going to be alright.


No comments:
Post a Comment