"Before I shaped you in the womb I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you," Jeremiah 1:5
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Bath Time
I love Camp after his bath. I love how soft his skin is and the way he smells-just like a baby. Since I'm with Camp all day bath time is Blake's bonding time with him. I love watching my two favorite boys bond!! I have to admit its so sweet watching a big burly man bathe a tiny little baby. To me bath time is precious. Here are some bath time pictures:
Blake and I were married August 1, 2009 and exactly a year later we found out we were expecting our first child. Timothy Camp was born on March 28, 2011 and has been a joyful blessing. Since most of our friends and family don't live in Chattanooga we want to be able to share this beautiful blessing with all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment